Quilting, Farming, Variety

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Good Report

My doctor was well pleased with the healing of my eye, so of course I was too!  Now on to next Wednesday for the second surgery and then I can begin to see the light at the end of the tunnel ~ literally.  He thinks all I will need will be glasses for threading my needles. :)

Forgive me ~ but I have to post another kitty picture.  This one is a bit older than the ones I showed before.  Isn't it precious!


The farmer says, "Too many cats!"  He's feeding them for me.

15 comments:

  1. Never too many barn cats. Keeps the mice population down. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so cute! Glad you got a good report from the doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it's precious! Makes me want a kitten to raise...but, no, I have Millie. Glad you got a good report. I had been wondering...

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is the cutest little kitten!So glad you eye is doing so good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your good report. I'm thankful you're doing so well. My prayers are with you for your next surgery and recovery to go smoothly.
    I love your kitten photo. It's adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hallelujah! So happy for this good news. Maybe, like me, you won't need prescription reading glasses. :)

    Cute little kitty!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome news!!! Everything will go great on Wednesday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy for your good news and praying all goes well. Cute kitty. When they get this big is when you enjoy them more. Keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good news! Oh, the kitty is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so glad to hear your eye is healing well. The kitten is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is so good to hear that your eye is healing and that you will be seeing well! How wonderful to have sweet barn kittens! Take care,
    keep getting better!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So good that your eye is on the mend.......don't over do it...take good care! Such cute barn kitties!

    ReplyDelete