Thursday, June 16, 2011

Good Help Is Hard to Find

The farmer comes rushing in: "Where's that boy I hired to watch the sheep?"


Mother Goose answers, "He came in late last night; Little Bo Peep lost her sheep you know, so he had helped her look for them. He ate a quick breakfast and I haven't seen him since. More than likely he's under the hay stack, fast asleep."
Farmer goes out, slamming the door behind him, and calls, "Little Boy Blue!! Come blow your horn!! The sheep are in the meadow and what's more, the cows are in the corn!" Then he mutters, "Good help is hard to find!"


The fourth embroidered block for the baby quilt.
I enjoy doing embroidery work but I get impatient with it.


Charlotte

4 comments:

  1. So so cute. I'm enjoying the stories too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very good at embroidery. But you are right, it does take patience, something I do not have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... that is so cute! Your blocks are so beautiful- you do wonderful work, Charlotte!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do such lovely work Charlotte. I hope you print out these little stories to go with the quilt. They are so charming.

    ReplyDelete